10 Most Popular Fruit Smoothies
As summers are approaching fast there is nothing better than having fruit smoothies. The best part about having fruit smoothies is that these are refreshing as well as nutritious. Imagine returning home drenched in sweat and tired and you get a chance to gulp down your favorite fruit smoothie. This is undoubtedly one of the best feelings you can have. Here are the 10 most popular fruit smoothies explained in detail.
1) Raw Chocolate Smoothie
- Raw Chocolate Smoothie is very easy to make, as all you need ingredients such as 1 tablespoon natural honey, 1 medium sized Banana, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1 and half tablespoon raw cocoa powder and half cup almond milk. Mix all these ingredients pretty well in a blender and served chilled. Normal preparation time for making this fruit smoothie is only 5 minutes. Another best part about this drink is that raw chocolate can be replaced with dark chocolate, which is ideal for a healthy sex life.
2) Summer Stone Fruit Smoothie
- The ingredients required to make Summer Stone Fruit Smoothie includes half cup Greek Yogurt, one plum that has its skin removed and roughly chopped, one peach roughly shopped with skin removed, one nectarine roughly chopped and half cup blueberries frozen or fresh. Mix all these things in a blender and you need to blend these ingredients until smooth. The preparation time is 5 minutes and these ingredients are enough for 2 persons.
3) Strawberry Apple Smoothie
- In order to make strawberry apple smoothie the ingredients required are half cup low fat milk, half cup strawberry yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, one cup frozen strawberries, one apple and 2 tablespoons of flax seeds. All these ingredients are required to be put into a blender and blend them well. Serve chilled and ideal preparation time is 5 minutes. You can garnish this drink with a small strawberry slice and apple slice. If you want that little crunchy taste of apples then you can add few thin slices of apple.
4) Tropical Smoothie
- While making tropical smoothie you need to make sure that all the ingredients are used as chilled. The ingredients that are required are half ripe mango, half ripe papaya, one-fourth fresh orange juice, half cup low fat skim milk, one fourth non-fat yogurt, 2 cups ice and one tablespoon natural honey. You need to mix all these ingredients in a blender and ideal preparation time is 5 minutes.
5) Wake-Up Shake
- The ingredients that are required are one small banana, three-fourth cup skim milk, half cup sugar free yogurt and one fourth cup orange juice. Blend all these ingredients till they become smooth and serve chilled and immediately. The ideal preparation time is 5 minutes. This is one of the best probiotic drinks and it is completely natural which means there is no need to worry about any sort of preservative being added. This drink is ideal for those people who have a weak immune system. Another best part is that this drink is ideal for treating those bad hangovers that you have got after gulping heavy amounts of beer on the weekends.
6) Raspberry-Strawberry Ice
- In order to make Raspberry-strawberry ice smoothie the ingredients that are required are 2 ounces of frozen and sliced strawberries, one cup of frozen raspberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lime and orange juice. Put all these ingredients into a blender and add a few ice cubes into it. Blend these ingredients pretty well till they become smooth. These ingredients are sufficient for serving two people.
7) Best Green Tea Smoothie
- The ingredients those are required for making this smoothie includes one cup frozen white grapes, half a cup baby spinach, one tablespoon strong brewed green tea, half medium ripe avocado and one tablespoon honey. Put these ingredients into the blender and blend them well. If you want to make this smoothie cold, then add a few ice cubes into the blender. Time taken to prepare this drink varies between 5 to 7 minutes. If you can arrange few green tea leaves, then it would be great as you can garnish the drink with these tea leaves. Another best part about this drink is that it is rich in antioxidant properties which are pretty good for the skin.
8) Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
- While making pomegranate berry smoothies the ingredients that are required includes half cup chilled pomegranate juice, one cup frozen mixed berries, half cup low fat yogurt vanilla flavor. Put these ingredients into the blender and blend them well. If you want to make this smoothie cold, then add a few ice cubes into the blender. Time taken to prepare this drink is 5 minutes. If you want to make this smoothie for number of people, then you can increase the quantity of all these ingredients on proportionate basis. This drink is ideal during breakfast also as it helps in getting the required energy during hot summer months.
9) Banana Spice Smoothie
- The ingredients that are required for making Banana Spice Smoothie includes 1 ripe banana, 1 cup vanilla ice cream, one fourth teaspoon ground cinnamon, one eighth tablespoon nutmeg, one eighth tablespoon ground allspice and a few ice cubes. Always make sure that very fine and fresh quality of nutmeg and spices are used so that you can get fresh feelings while having this drink. Mix all these ingredients in a blender and blend them till the time they become smooth. Serve this drink immediately and preparation time for this smoothie is 5 to 7 minutes.
10) Minty Pear Honeydew Smoothie
- In order to make a Minty Pear Honeydew Smoothie the ingredients that are required are one cup honeydew and cut them into small pieces, one green pear or ripe Bartlett and cut this also into small pieces, half cup white grapes thoroughly washed and cleaned, few fresh mint leaves and ice cubes as per the requirement. Put all these ingredients into the blender and blend them until they become smooth. Serve chilled and preparation time for making this delicious smoothie is 7 to 9 minutes.
All the above mentioned fruit smoothies are very delicious and nutritious. You can drink these smoothies during any time of the day; however the ideal time is definitely a scorching afternoon during summer season. Hence, hot summer days can be turned into a nice and cool experience with these icy cold drinks and fruit smoothies. Apart from all the above mentioned popular fruit smoothies there are many more other choices also that can be tried.
One such amazing frozen fruit smoothie is made by adding ripe mangoes into skimmed milk and add 2 tablespoons of sugar, you can add a few ice cubes for making it chilled. The best part about this smoothie is that it is full of iron and calcium, which is ideal for children and teenage girls.
There is this one more fruit smoothie that can be tried and is called as a raspberry Beetroot smoothie. In order to
make this smoothie the ingredients that are required includes raspberry juice, few strawberries and one tablespoon of sugar. Add a few ice cubes and put all these ingredients into the blender and blend them till the time they turn into a fine and smooth drink. Garnish this drink with few fresh strawberry slices.