12 Health Advantages of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera is a fascinating plant with immense number of health benefits. It is used by people for both external and internal purposes. Its fleshy leaves are consumed by many people in juice form and also used for external purposes as aloe vera is beneficial for the skin and hair.
It has high contents of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, fatty acids and so on. Therefore, for its various therapeutic uses, aloe vera is regarded one of the prime medicinal plants in India as well as abroad.
The top twelve advantages of drinking aloe vera juice have been enumerated below :
- Aloe Vera has high contents of minerals and vitamins. Vitamin A, C, B and E are found in large quantities. It is one of those rare plants that have high content of vitamin B12. Among the minerals that are found in aloe vera include iron, calcium, sodium, zinc, magnesium and others.
- Fatty acids and amino acids are high in quantity in aloe vera. There are around 18 to 20 amino acids in aloe vera including all the eight essential ones. It also contains a range of essential fatty acids that are beneficial to prevent, control and reduce symptoms of indigestion, acidity, and allergy and so on.
- Aloe vera is considered to be a very popular adaptogen. An adaptogen boosts the ability of the body to adapt to its external alterations and prevent diseases and illness. It strengthens the defence mechanism of the body and boosts immunity; it is also a potential energy provider and helps to combat stress.
- Indigestion is a problem that most people suffer from. Drinking aloe vera juice cleanses and soothes the digestive tract and helps in the digestive process. It also helps in preventing acidity and regulates irritable bowel syndrome.
- Since aloe vera is gelatinous in nature, the gels help in absorbing toxins from the intestines and eliminating them. This causes detoxification of the body and proper waste removal. In winters, especially, when people sweat less, it is best to consume aloe vera juice as it would help in the detoxification process and flushing out toxins from the body (a large part of which is done by sweat).
- Aloe vera juice is an alkaline drink and alkalizes the body. since, most people thrive and sustain on acidic foods, drinking aloe vera juice might be helpful for preventing acidic formations.
- Drinking aloe vera juice everyday can improve your cardiovascular health and improve oxygen circulation in the body. it also has the potential of enhancing the capability of diffusion of red blood cells. Regular drinking of aloe vera juice can reduce the chances of heart diseases.
- Aloe vera is very helpful to boost up the immunity system of the body. it empowers the white blood cells for fighting viruses efficiently. Moreover, aloe vera has anti oxidant contents which help to fight free radicals effectively, thereby, slowering the process of aging. It also has antiseptic properties and is known to cure cold and fever.
- Drinking aloe vera juice every day is known to make the skin soft, supple and radiant. For people who suffer from rashes, acne or pimple, it is advisable to drink aloe vera juice everyday in empty stomach. It is enhances the circulatory system of the body and provides oxygen to every cell and tissue.
- Another important reason to drink Aloe vera juice is that it reduces inflammation and joint pain. It also improves flexibility and does not cause muscle stiffness. It is, therefore, good for people suffering from osteoporosis, arthritis and other bone problems.
- People who are in some weight loss programme can include a glass of aloe vera juice in their daily diet. Since, it fosters digestion and detoxification; it naturally helps in the process of losing weight. It lends more energy as well.
- People who suffer from diabetes should consider drinking aloe vera juice. This is very useful to lower the blood sugar levels and can be an alternative remedy.
Drinking aloe vera juice, therefore, has a lot of benefits and advantages; and a huge part of the cosmetic and health industry thrives on it. However, you should consult your dietician or physician before consuming aloe vera juice on a regular basis. Fixing the dose and consuming in the right quantity is very essential. In taking anything in excess quantity is not healthy and the same thing goes for aloe vera as well. It has its own side effects such as muscle cramps, stomach pain, diarrhea, fall in potassium level and so on. Children can experience abdominal pains.
Thus, consume aloe vera in the right quantity to enjoy its maximum benefits and advantages. Also, it is best to drink natural aloe juice rather than the artificial ones available in the market.