5 Drinks to Boost your Stamina more quickly than you know
If you are an athlete, a racer or a regular guy who go for several rounds of walk everyday, you might want to have a good stamina. But some people aren’t able to prolong their exercise or physical workout and gets tired very soon even when they are not tired mentally.
People normally don’t think about it too much but those who are professional sportsman and gymnastic take it very seriously. Then, they look forward to various sports drinks or so called energy drinks that are known to increase body stamina but at a higher cost. We all are much aware about the negative side-effects of these energy drinks and other sports drinks. Some even buy those highly priced protein diets, supplements to enhance their endurance but that leaves side-effects behind too.
So, now what to do ? If everything that promises us to boost our stamina and does it a bit while affecting us. Let’s tell you some of the natural drinks that are sure to increase your body stamina or endurance power while leaving no negative effects behind.
5 Drinks to boost your stamina
1) Chocolate Milkshake : A chocolate shake is very rick in carbohydrates and very low in fats. People who do a heavy or normal workout can take a chocolate shake 1 hour prior to your workout time. Since, chocolate and milk both are enriched in energy, you body would want to do more workout than normal to absorb all those calories.
2) Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie : Peanuts are a good source of proteins & highly rich in calories. Per 100 gm of Peanuts contain around 570 kCal (a) and other vitamins & minerals. A Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is made of bananas, almond milk, natural peanut butter (without any artificial flavorings) & grated nutmeg. The mixture is a high source of potassium & contains even more calories left for you to burn.
3) Beetroot Juice : A study published on Foxnews ensure that 1 glass of Beetroot Juice a day can help you attaining a good endurance power while keeping other diets on rest. Even the drink was found to be benefiting marathon racers, bodybuilders and casual runners. The study states that person who drinks this juice exercise 16 percent more than those who don’t.
4) Banana Shake or juice : Banana shake is one of the most common drink a gym instructor or a coach always recommends to everyone who do workout daily. Banana and milk both are sources of carbohydrates and proteins. 1 glass of banana shake contains all the energy, you are going to be needing for a day or you can utilize the same amount of energy in your races.
5) Water : Last but not the least, Water. It is the most common known stamina building drink that keeps all your muscles and body hydrated so that you get less tired due to dehydration. Drinking little quantity of water during workouts or running is considered to be a good strategy to build stamina.
You can drink 3 cup of water during 1 hour of workout at regular intervals.