5 Natural Drinks to Improve Digestion
These days due to excessive stress and hectic schedules most of the people are not able to take proper care of their health and this leads to indigestion problems. Though there are many remedies and medicines that are available for improving the digestion, but there is no match to having few simple drinks.
You can easily search for these drinks all over the internet and the detailed procedures on how to prepare these simple drinks.
The best part about drinks that help in improving the digestion is that most of them are natural and there are no side effects that are involved when you take them.
5 Natural Drinks to Improve Digestion
1) Drink The Bone Broth Also Called As Chicken Soup
- The best part about having bone broth also called as chicken soup is that it has got all the vital ingredients for making the digestion process strong. Moreover, it has got all the minerals, amino acids, gelatin and glycerin. All these things are considered as very good for the improvement of the digestion. You can solve all the digestion issue by drinking bone broth; issues such as heartburn, bloating and indigestion are easily solved.
- However, you also need to make sure that you opt for a minimum 30 minutes of exercise in a day as it will help the body to digest its food. You can also resort to brisk walking of 30 minutes in your nearby park.
2) Drink Plenty Of Lukewarm Water
- You can drink at least 5 glasses of lukewarm water in a day and improve the digestion. You can add few amounts of organic and apple cider vinegar to this lukewarm water. The best part about this mixture is that it helps in stimulating the hydrochloric acid and this is very important for breaking the food into small parts. As a result the food is easily digested and you are saved from the indigestion problem. If you don’t like drinking apple cider vinegar, then you can add a dash of honey in the lukewarm water. The best part about this drink is that it has got long lasting effects as the internal digestive system becomes quite strong.
- Another main benefit of having water is that it helps in the hydration of the body and helps in maintaining an adequate amount of water inside the body which is good for improving the digestion.
3) Drink Ginger Tea During The Day
- You can have Ginger tea during or after the meals and the best part about Ginger tea is that it is rich in antioxidants, which are good for clearing the stomach and as a result the food is digested in a proper way. Antioxidants also purify the body from all the impure elements which is quite good for overall health and well being. Ginger also consists of elements that help in breaking down difficult portions of the food and hence the digestion process becomes easy. Another best part about ginger is that it consists of special fermentation elements that are good for digestion and it also helps in removing the hard food elements from the body.
4) Fruit Enzyme Also Helps In Easy Digestion Of Food
- Before we proceed ahead, we must understand about the fruit enzyme. Well, it is basically a lacto fermented beverage that contains lactobacilli and lactic acid. Both these things are pretty good for digestion. Ancient Chinese people used to drink such fruit enzyme based drinks and stayed healthy for years. They were able to eat hard and raw meats in a very easy and smooth manner because of such fruit enzymes. Another best part about this drink is that it is very easy to make and you can easily download its recipe from the internet.
5) Peppermint Mixed Into Yoghurt Mixture Is Also Good For Digestion
- In order to improve digestion process, you can also mix some peppermint leaves into a mixture of yoghurt and honey. The best part about the yoghurt is that it consists of enzymes as well as probiotics that are very good for the internal digestive system. You can skip your daily coffee and milk tea schedule and include this drink and after a few days you will see very encouraging results from this drink. Moreover, this drink is very easy to make. However, sometimes people find eating peppermint a little bitter and for that you can add a dash of honey into the mixture to make it tasty and remove the bitterness of the peppermint leaves.
Apart from all the drinks that are mentioned above, there are many more drinks and other different ways to improve the digestion process. In order to know more about them, all you need is a detailed and in depth research over the internet and you can easily collect many different and unique ways for improving the digestion.