5 Side Effects of Using Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia is a supplement taken by people who are interested in losing weight or increasing their endurance during physical exercise. The supplement comes from parts of the Garcinia tree, which produces fruit that contains acids much like citric acid. Most often, these acids are referred to as HCA.
The craze began when it was discovered that consuming this fruit and fruits like it resulted in weight loss in animals. Since then, people have been flocking to use the supplement as a means of shedding remaining pounds and getting their body back on track.
The research on whether or not this supplement helps with weight loss is unclear, but most who use it say they experience a lessened appetite and have lost weight without changing much of their lifestyle.
However, with any good thing must come some bad. Below is a look at some of the side effects of taking Garcinia Cambogia as a supplement for aiding in weight loss.
1) Effects during pregnancy : Various rumors have been spread regarding the use of Garcinia Cambogia by a pregnant lady. It is to be believed that, a women must avoid any kind of weight loss supplement or fat burners, cutters whatever you name them during the course of pregnancy.
Fat in women body are needed by the fetus for the better growth. While, Garcinia Cambogia is found to block the fat from being stored. So, in general sense you must avoid taking it.
2) Nausea –Some people who take the supplement experience upset stomachs, cramps, and even nausea. Although it is a mild side effect, some people find that it is so common for them to have an upset stomach after taking the supplement that they unfortunately need to stop taking it.
3) Dizziness –People have reported to occasionally feel light headed and dizzy after taking the supplement. Reasons for this are unclear—it could be due to feeling more energy for longer workouts, resulting in unexpected changes in blood sugar levels or accidental dehydration. Though this side effect has caught many people off guard, many have reported that it goes away on its own in a short amount of time. Due to this risk, make sure that if you are taking this supplement, you find the time to hydrate well and keep your meals in check.
4) Diarrhea –Along with other stomach problems, some users have found that taking this supplement results in more frequent trips to the bathroom. In some of those cases, taking the supplement has even resulted in diarrhea. Though this symptom will go away on its own, one risk of having diarrhea is unnoticed dehydration. A key component to making sure that you keep your body as healthy as it could possibly be, make sure to monitor what’s going on with your system and if anything changes, replenish it with lots of water.
5) Faster metabolism –One positive side effect of taking this supplement is a proven increase in your metabolism. Those who took Garcinia found that they not only felt more energized, but they lost more weight quicker. Studies that have looked at the various effects of this supplement on animals and humans have also concluded that this is indeed the case. Though metabolisms can change with different lifestyle choices, those who need a little leg up can find positive results here.
For many, using Garcinia Cambogia is a choice that has brought them many positive changes and help losing weight that most likely has been haunting them for a long time. By taking this supplement, several individuals have found that they have more energy and lose the weight faster.
Though it comes with many positive effects, be aware of the negative side effects that you could be introducing into your life through this supplement. Like with anything, the key to success is to know your body well.