6 Skin Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
When it comes to having a natural and glowing skin, there are many different methods that are available. One such natural method is drinking of Aloe Vera Juice. The best part about Aloe Vera is that it can be grown in your own backyard with minimum effort. In earlier times it was considered as immortality and a miracle plant by the Egyptians.
Now you can very well judge that it is a very old product used by our ancestors and must be quite effective for treating various skin conditions. Another best part is that it is not very costly. Here are six skin benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice.
Process Of Making Aloe Vera Juice
- Before you start to drink this special Juice you need to make it and the best part is that it can be easily made at home. The first step is to cut different stems of the Aloe Vera. When you are going to cut the stem you will see the gel like substance oozing out, you need to collect this gel as it is rich in anti-oxidants. The gel should be mixed with water in a separate bowl and you need to blend this mixture pretty well.
Please Note : You need to take care of is to use this mixture within few days, otherwise the gel will lose antioxidants and might not work well on you.
- In order to seek complete effect of Aloe Vera you need to make sure that you drink it for a minimum of 2 weeks consistently. Even if you feel little difficult in drinking this juice, you have to drink this juice. However, you can mix a little amount of honey for changing the taste.
How Aloe Vera Juice benefits your skin ?
- The first and the foremost benefit of drinking this special juice is that it is rich in minerals and vitamins. It has got a very good amount of sodium, calcium, potassium, iron, manganese, zinc, folic acid, amino acids, vitamin A, B1, B2, C and E. All these vitamins and minerals are good for health and skin.
- The second most important skin benefit of drinking this special juice is that it has got high anti-inflammatory properties and due to this various bowel problems are cured. All this is good for the skin. After having this drink for continuously 2 weeks can help you with arthritis and other inflammation related issues.
- Another major cause of the skin related issues is the increase in the alkaline levels of the body and when you drink Aloe Vera juice the alkaline levels inside the body are regulated. With regulated alkaline levels the digestive system also gets a strong boost and whatever you eat is easily digested by the body. All the dead cells also get removed quite easily and a younger looking skin is achieved.
- Aloe Vera juices have also got strong anti-aging properties, this helps in keeping the skin rejuvenated and supple and the blemishes are lightened. After regular use of Aloe Vera juice, you will start looking younger. Moreover, it moisturizes and nourishes the skin, which is very good for the skin as well as health.
- Earlier people use to think that Aloe Vera is only good for females, but the real fact is that it is also good for men and they can apply the Aloe Vera gel after the shave. All the irritation and burning sensation are also removed. Females can also get rid of the stretch marks by drinking the Aloe Vera juice.
- One of the main skin benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice is that it helps in removing the acne from the face and other parts of the body. People suffering from acute acne problem needs to drink at least 2 glasses of Aloe Vera juice daily for 2 weeks and the results that are achieved are pretty good and encouraging. The best part is that all the scar marks are also removed when you drink Aloe Vera juice.
From all the above mentioned points you can very well judge that Aloe Vera is a boon for skin related issues and the excellent part is that it can be used during any season, be it summers or winters you can drink Aloe Vera juice and there are so side effects.
Apart from all these skin benefits, there are many more benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice such as it helps in treating cuts and wounds and there are many people who have successfully treated their insect bites with Aloe Vera juice. You can also use it as a perfect sun screen lotion as it is completely natural. Hence there is no need to buy those expensive creams and sun screen lotions when you have this cheap and natural Aloe Vera and gel readily available from your own backyard.