8 Drinks that make you Gain Weight Fast
Just as obesity is a troubling matter for many people, so is being underweight. Both these extreme conditions are detrimental for the health and the body. Obesity causes heart diseases, arthritis problems, nerve problems and others; being underweight affects the immunity system and makes the person weak. Many underweight people try hard to gain weight through various means. Some of them go for special dietary plans while others try out different means. Going for a balanced diet is very essential for maintaining a proper weight and this should also include exercises and other physical activities.
No matter you are skinny, weak or low on weight, you still can gain weight by adding a few drinks to your meal.
Below cited are certain drinks that might help you to gain weight faster. So people who want to gain weight must follow them diligently and others who do not should stay away from them as much as possible.
8 Drinks that make you Gain Weight Fast
1) Hot chocolate is a very popular drink that relieves your taste buds and also helps you to gain weight faster. This is a rich source of vitamins, calcium and is high on calorie count. It is made out of milk, chocolate powder, sugar, whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Drink a cup of hot chocolate each day can be useful for those trying to gain weight. This can be a good substitute for coffee or tea.
2) Drinking milk is a healthy way of gaining weight. Milk has the essential nutrients that are useful for the body and help you to gain weight in a healthier fashion. For people who want to gain weight faster should always opt for un-skimmed milk while weight-watchers should go for skimmed milk.
3) Milkshakes help in gaining weight fast. This is not only a healthy solution but is also tasty to drink. They come in different flavours and have huge calories. Weight-watchers stay away from these but people who are striving to gain weight might wish to add a glass in their daily diet routine.
4) Coffee based beverages contain high calories and are very useful for those willing to gain weight. Coffee in itself does not have high calorie but these beverages contain whipped cream, chocolate, added sugar and other such elements that help to gain weight faster.
5) Smoothies are a good thing to drink if you are planning to gain weight in a healthier fashion. These are blends of cream, fruit juices, honey, milk and added nutrients. A glass of smoothie each day can help a person who is on a weight gain programme. You can even make smoothies and carry them to your workplace.
6) Soft drinks and beverages, if consumed on a daily basis, leads to a fast weight gain. However, not all health drinks are beneficial for the health and not good when consumed daily. The sugar added in those drinks are often harmful for your body and the carbon dioxide too.
7) Mango and banana have high calories compared to other fruits and hence, they can be made into juices or shakes. This is an excellent natural health drink and can be consumed everyday without worry. They also have high antioxidants and essential nutrients that are useful for the body. Moreover, they also maintain regular bowel movements.
8) Coconut milk is a rich source for calories and nutrients. This is a low carb drink but has high quantity of carbohydrates and vitamins. Coconut milk can also be blended with other drinks and consumed. The desired result is the same. It is always beneficial to drink the purest form of coconut milk that comes from the grated coconut rather than artificial milk powders.
The above listed drinks are ideal for those who seek to gain weight in a short span of time but an absolute no-no for those who are planning to lose weight or are on weight loss programs. However, it should be kept in mind that these are not to be treated as a substitute to a proper balanced diet. A desired weight can only be achieved if a healthy lifestyle is maintained, along with proper diet and physical exercise. These drinks are suitable for kids, adults (Men & women both) or old age people.
These drinks can easily be a part of a larger fitness regime and can be consumed on a regular basis. Just select the one that suits you the most and you find tasty. You can also interchange them and have over the week.