8 Skin Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
We all use Apple Cider Vinegar in our homes. It is one of the most common kitchen ingredients, yet we are not aware of its benefits. Well, let me enlighten you with some of the great benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar on a regular basis. It will help regulate the pH levels in the body, as a human body has high acidic levels.
Many people suffer from skin problems, and they try numerous things to curb those problems, but ultimately fail to do so. They must try Apple Cider Vinegar, as it is the best treatment for the most common skin issue named ‘Acne’. The best part about Apple Cider Vinegar is that it’s 100% natural.
Skin Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
1) For treating Acne : When you use Apple Cider Vinegar for your skin care regimen, then there are two ways in which you can incorporate this highly effective acne reduction ingredient, either oral consumption or by applying topically. You can try both in order to get the best results.
2) Fights all toxins in the body : You can also drink Apple Cider Vinegar, as it promotes liver health. It is essential you’re your liver stays well if you want to have a beautiful skin. The liver is an important part of the body whose job is to filter all toxins and remove them from our system. Those who have a greater amount of toxins are the ones facing acne problems.
3) It improves digestion : Apple Cider Vinegar also helps regulate digestion, which in turn leads to a clear and beautiful skin. You can take two tablespoons of this amazing product for 2-3 times a day.
4) Best for Red spots & oily skin : Many people complain about the weird red spots on their faces. If you are having the same problem, then you can use Apple Cider Vinegar, as it will drastically reduce the redness of your face and your face will be less oily and shiny.
5) Make your skin glow : Apple Cider Vinegar also controls the pH levels of the skin, so you will see your skin complexion getting better with the use of Apple Cider Vinegar. All you have to do is add approximately eight ounces of Apple Cider Vinegar in the bath tub. Make sure it has warm water in it, and soak in it for 10-15 minutes. The pH level of this vinegar is similar to that of our acid mantle layer, therefore the soak will help restore balance.
6) A Natural Facial toner : Apple Cider Vinegar also acts as the facial toner, as it helps in reducing the pores and stimulate circulation. You have to mix a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in two cups of water. Then, take a cotton ball, soak it into the mixture and apply it over your face to tighten skin. There is no need to rinse, as the scent will dissipate quickly.
7) Fights Sunburn as well : Apple Cider Vinegar is highly effective on sunburned skin. Add half-a-cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and four cups of water. Take a soft cloth and douse it into the solution. Then, apply it on the sunburned skin. After applying this solution, the pH levels of your skin will get back to normal, thus causing healing of the skin and prevention of blistering.
8) Softens your skin : Men who want to get rid of razor bumps can also make use of Apple Cider Vinegar. The process goes like this: Take a cotton ball and soak it in the undiluted Apple Cider Vinegar and swipe it over the area of the face where you see bumps. You can also apply a layer of honey prior to applying the vinegar. Apply honey, leave it for five minutes and then, apply the vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated skin and it also has acetic acid that softens skin. This will help the ingrown hairs grow out in a lot easier manner.
Apart from various skin benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar can also prove extremely useful in the weight loss quest. Taking this vinegar before the meal will suppress your appetite, thus making you eat less. This will lower down the fat levels and causing weight loss.
Dandruff issues can also be resolved using this amazing liquid. You can add a few drops of vinegar in the water and rinse your hair with it. Keep the solution on the hair for a few minutes and then, wash it away. Doing this continuously will reduce the dandruff in your hair.