Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder – Benefits, Side Effects
Proteins are good for health. If one wants to stay fit and healthy, a sufficient dose of protein is necessary on a daily basis. It also helps you combat quite a few diseases. Doctors and gym trainers, both, often recommend protein supplements to their patients for strength and fitness. It also helps you recover quickly.
While there are quite a few protein products in the market, Nutrilite Protein Powder is the one that is used most often. A lot of people are known to recommend this health supplement to many others.
Nutrilite is a sub-brand of Amway, which was founded in 1959 by Jay Van Andel and Richard DeVos.
It is largely suggested for the following :
- Pregnant women
- Children who are underweight
- Body Builders
Due to all natural content, the product is best suited for vegetarians and vegans. It can be mixed with any food item because of its neutral taste. It is a product largely recommended by doctors and nearly all gym trainers.
- Soy protein isolate
- Milk protein concentrate
- Soy lecithin
- Silicon dioxide
Nutritional Information/Supplement Facts :
Per 100 g serving, you get the following :
- Energy : 360 Kcal
- Protein : 80 g
- Fat : 3 g
- Calcium : 700 mg
- Carbohydrates : 5 g
- Iron : 10 mg
Nutrilite Protein Powder Health Benefits :
The product comes along a variety of benefits for the body.
1) Purely Vegetarian : Unlike other protein powders in the market, Nutrilite provides you a protein supplement that is purely vegetarian. It is a great alternative to non-vegetarian items, so that anybody can consume it.
2) 100% Natural ingredients & Taste : There is no artificial content in the product so, you don’t need to worry about any stabilizers or other harmful chemicals. And eventually, you gets the natural taste of organic protein.
3) Amino Acids : It supplies all essential as well as non-essential amino acids to the body which helps to grow your muscles faster.
4) No artificial coloring : The protein powder doesn’t come with any sort of coloring that is sometimes added to the powder by other brands to make it look and taste good.
5) Can be used by anyone : No matter you are an athlete, body builder or any normal fellow – Nutrilite protein powder is safe for anyone. It can be a great addition to your daily diet of healthy drinks.
6) Highly concentrated protein source : There are 80g of proteins with every 100g, that means 80% of what you are taking is purely protein. This makes it one of the concentrated protein supplement available in the market.
How To Use :
The second most important thing after choosing a quality protein powder is the right dosage. Failing to meet the optimal quantity of protein (More or less) could go wrong for the body.
Follow the intake instructions written below :
- Use slightly warm milk or water for better mixing.
- Take two servings a day.
- Each serving will contain – 1 full scoop of powder with preferably 1 glass of milk/water (300 ml)
- If you are looking to gain weight, use fat milk instead of skimmed milk.
- Skimmed milk shall be used by those who are trying to lose weight with heavy workouts.
When to Use :
If you are serious about gaining or losing weight, then timing is everything. With the right powder, the right timing is also crucial. Athletes, bodybuilders or people working hard to lose weight must use the powder 30 mins after they are finish with workouts.
The two best timings can be – After running or workout in the morning before any meal and after the workout in the evening.
It can also be replaced with the dinner at night, and which helps in weight losing process.
Are there any side effects of this protein powder ?
Thankfully, there aren’t a lot of side effects of Nutrilite. One has to avoid taking it in excess. It is largely considered safe for consumption if one doesn’t have too much of it. So far, there hasn’t been any reportage of major side effects of Nutrilite Protein Powder. Thus, you can say that your body does welcome the product very easily and shows no untoward reaction to it.
A) Overdose can affect you : One can fathom that it is surely not going to have a lot of side effects. So, as long as one avoids overdose, it isn’t going to cause any problems.
B) People allergic to protein : Some people are allergic to proteins, so they should avoid it.
C) Patient with certain disease : Also, it isn’t advisable for those who have a disease of the liver or the kidney because their role is too assist in the digestion and excretion. Since, its a protein in concentrated form that requires a body needs a healthy liver for better digestion and absorption. And if that part of the body is weak, you might face issues.
This is largely because the metabolites from the powder get collected in the liver and in the kidney and hence, it is important that people with liver or kidney problems avoid these.
For the rest of the human clan, it is absolutely safe. In fact, it is useful for a fit and healthy body and hence, if you have been advised consumption by the doctor or the trainer, you should do so without any worry.
Buy Amway Protein at lowest price (Use link below) :
Product Review :
It is available at an affordable price even if it is a little more expensive than its counterparts. Moreover, it comes with the promise of better quality. Hence, if one can slightly stretch their budget, it is always a good idea to buy Nutrilite over others.
It is also perfect for vegetarians as there is absolutely no animal protein in it. A lot of vegetarians are in desperate need of protein and this could be the best option for them. Moreover, if one is into organic and vegan food, then this can be even more helpful as there are absolutely no artificial flavors in it.
Thus, it is doubly healthy even if it does come at an expense. It is a good idea to take it with milk or juice. It will give you more calories and more proteins. Moreover, it doesn’t have a strong smell of protein which a lot of people shy away from. The protein-like flavor is also mild.
One of the major reasons, protein powders are disliked for is their taste, Nutrilite tastes good too! While Nutrilite is supposed to be a protein powder, it also contains other nutrients such as calcium, iron, some vitamins, amino acids etc. The ratio of protein and other nutrients is 80:20.
After all, if one is building up on protein, it becomes a necessity to balance the other nutrients in the body. Also, if you don’t like to mix it with milk, you can simply have protein shake but it is always better to have it with milk.
On a concluding note,
Nutrilite Protein Powder is a healthy and energizing protein intake and can be taken by anyone who isn’t allergic to it, doesn’t have kidney and liver problems.
Thus, Nutrilite definitely comes across as a winner as far as protein powders are concerned and is not only used but also recommended by a large number of people including professionals and experts. Moreover, with its additional benefits, including additional nutrients along with proteins, it becomes an insurmountable product carving a niche for itself in the market.
No wonder then, Nutrilite Protein Powder is one of the most selling protein supplement in the market.