Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar – Benefits & Side effects
Not many people have heard of Bragg apple cider vinegar, but it is a product that every home should have on its shelves at all times. Not only does it carry with it dozens of health benefits, but it is an easy to use and all-natural way of bringing health and well being to your life without all the side effects of medication and pills you can buy over the counter.
How to use :
Using Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is very easy. It doesn’t need to be refrigerated, so it can be put in any kind of container and taken to work for the day. It can be sprinkled on different foods, such as salads and meats for a nice crisp taste. Add it to recipes to pack a punch and get all the added benefits of the vinegar. Any method of consumption works—use it to your tastes.
Bragg’s apple cider vinegar does not contain any additives other than what naturally occurs. It contains :
- Mother of Vinegar with 5% acidity
It is completely unheated and untreated, making it one of the cleanest things you can use to improve your health.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits :
1) Weight loss – Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is known to promote weight loss through a number of means. First, it promotes healthy eating, which even alone can cause a great deal of dropped pounds. The other way it promotes weight loss is by helping to control appetite and making you crave food less.
2) Healthy skin – Bragg’s apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of pore-blocking toxins from the body, leaving your skin glowing and looking fresh and healthy. The added water in your diet will also help to fill in skin so that wrinkles disappear, causing you to look younger and more awake.
3) Improved immune system – When your digestive system is taken care of, your immune system also benefits—you’ll find that after you start consuming apple cider vinegar daily, you will get sick less and feel stronger than you have before.
4) Detox –Because apple cider vinegar promotes digestion and a healthy digestive system, adding it to your diet will ensure that your body gets rid of any harmful toxins left over in your system. You’ll feel lighter, look better and lose the bloating that normally occurs from poor digestion.
Possible Side Effects (Not too serious)
1) Upset Stomach – Some people experience an upset stomach after consuming apple cider vinegar. This can happen when the acid of the vinegar upsets the lining of the stomach. The easiest way to fix this simple side effect is to make sure you always eat apple cider vinegar with a good amount of food, such as on a salad or as an ingredient in a bigger meal. This way, the food will protect your stomach lining and you’ll feel much better.
2) Headaches – Often times, those who have added Bragg’s apple cider vinegar to their diet will get headaches throughout the day. This is most likely caused by dehydration. By drinking more water, headaches will not only disappear, but users often feel better due to the added water in their daily diet.