How to make a Coffee Milkshake at Home – Coffee Shake Recipe
If you are unable to visit a coffee shop for certain reason, then you would still not be deprived from sipping a glass of amazing coffee shake as it can easily be made in your home.
With all the necessary ingredients at hand, it is absolutely not impossible to blend a glass of rich, lip smacking coffee shake which is both refreshing as well as nutritious.
Below cited are the required ingredients and method of making a glass of coffee shake that can compensate for your not visiting a coffee shop.
Ingredients Needed :
- Instant coffee.
- Sugar cubes.
- Ice cubes.
- Chocolate syrup.
- Vanilla extract.
Recipe (Making Process)
For a glass of coffee shake :
- Take ¾ quantity of milk, sugar cubes (as per taste), a drop or two of vanilla extract and one teaspoon of instant coffee in a blender and blend until its smooth.
- The mixture should be allowed to cool for a while.
- In the meanwhile, lace the inside of a glass with chocolate syrup and then pour the mixture in it for maximum effect.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
Please Note : You can also put whipped cream on the top of it as part of garnishing.
Coffee shake is a refreshing drink and can be served anytime, at any occasion. It also has several health benefits like :
- The milk content is a good source of calcium and the caffeine content of coffee can be beneficial for the nervous and circulatory system, when consumed in the right amount.
- It also is good for the liver and healthy bowel movements.
- Thus, a glass of coffee shake not only has rich nutrients, vitamins and minerals but also a good, refreshing drink that can boost your taste buds and energize you!