How to make Avocado Milkshake at home – Avocado Milkshake Recipe
The avocado is a fruit that is native to Central and Southern America. Known to possess many health benefits, this delightful fruit has made its way into the culinary delights of many households throughout the world. They have a green skinned, fleshy body that may appear to be spherical or egg shaped. Originating in the state of Puebla, Mexico it is believed to have been co-evolved with the extinct megafauna.
The avocado makes a delicious milkshake and is a filling and refreshing breather during the scorching summer months. Easy to digest and full of natural goodness, organic avocado is recommended for best results.
- Cold Milk.
- 1 ripe avocado.
The preparation time is only two minutes and serves 2-4 glasses.
Recipe (Making Process)
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer/blender and blend until a smooth, even texture is obtained.
- Put sugar according to your preference and add more water or milk if the thickness s too much.
- Pour in serving glasses and serve immediately.
This drink should not be put into refrigeration or chilled overnight. The taste is a milky fruity taste quite similar to a mango milkshake. Avacados many a times are referred to as the alphabet fruit because of the various vitamins they contain.
Health Benefits :
- One avocado provides your body with vitamins A, C, E, K and B6, along with an enormous amount of potassium and “healthy” fat. This healthy fat is in-fact good for the body and oleic acid a primary fatty acid improves cardiovascular health.
- Avocado has plenty of proteins which is easily digestible unlike animal protein and thus is a reason for vegetarians and vegans alike to rejoice.
- They also contain high amounts of fiber which is a necessary element for digestion. Brazilians make avocado shake while Indoesians add it to their ice cream.