How to make Banana Milkshake at Home – Banana Shake Recipe
With the summer season approaching and the sun about to glare with all its might, it is but natural to incline towards refreshments and energy drinks. However, compared to other artificial soft drinks, it is always better to go for fruit juices and homemade drinks like shakes and syrups. Moreover, apart from being tangy and tasty, these drinks also have several health benefits.
Banana milkshake is a very popular drink among people especially in the summer. This is very easy to prepare and can be done in a very short time. The recipe to prepare banana milkshake at home is given below.
- Sugar syrup.
- Cold milk.
- Vanilla ice cream scoops.
- Vanilla essence.
Recipe (Making Process):
- The first and foremost step would be to peel the banana skin and slicing it to pieces. These are then to be put in a mixer blender along with sugar syrup, half cup of milk and a few drops of vanilla essence. This should be blended for sometime until a thick puree is formed. Make sure that it is absolutely smooth.
- The rest of the milk is then to be added after this to this smooth puree. This whole mixture is then to be blended in the mixture blender for another five to seven minutes.
- After this is done, the ice cream scoops are to be added as per desired quantity. Usually one scoop per glass should be the usual measurement. The sugar syrup should also be added as per taste.
- The banana milkshake is, thus, prepared and should be allowed to cool in the refrigerator. Serve when chilled.
Banana has several health benefits as well. If you do not prefer eating banana in the fruit form then drinking a glass of banana milkshake each day can be a good alternative. Some of the health benefits have been shared below:
- Banana has high potassium content and is known to check blood pressure levels, thereby, preventing cardiac diseases and stroke.
- Banana has high iron content and people suffering from anemia should drink this natural health drink.
- Banana is also a rich source of proteins. It is also known to aid digestion and flush out toxins from the body.
- Milk is also a good source of calcium and carbohydrate, and the milk content of the shake is beneficial too.
Thus, this easy recipe should be the choice of your refreshing drink in summer.