How to make Lemon Meringue Milkshake at Home – Lemon Meringue Shake Recipe
Lemon Meringue is a very popular milkshake and is known for its tangy sweet taste. Originally, Lemon Meringue is available in the form of cake, pie, biscuit and cupcakes. However, they are extremely popular as milkshakes too. This is known as a very thick and heavy shake and a glass of it will keep one full for long.
It also has many health advantages because of the nutritious elements in it. The procedure for making a glass of Lemon Meringue has been shared below.
Ingredients Needed :
- Lemon yoghurt.
- Vanilla ice cream.
- Sliced lemon.
Recipe (Making Process) :
The method of making a glass of Lemon Meringue milkshake is very simple and easy.
- Firstly, one has to put two to three tablespoons of lemon yoghurt, one teaspoon of lemon juice and milk in a blender, and blend very well until a rich, thick smoothie is produced.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and the meringue on the top for the purpose of look and also taste. If you wish to, you can also add grinded cookie on the top for additional taste.
- It is better to select a coconut flavoured cookie as it would go well with the tangy lemon taste of the shake.
- A slice of fresh lemon can be placed at the top of the glass for the purpose of garnishing.
A glass of Lemon Meringue can have multiple health benefits. It is a natural drink and much better than artificial drinks. Some of the health benefits have been shared below:
- Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and is helpful for the body. It prevents cough and cold, cardiovascular diseases, and is good for the overall immune system of the body.
- Yoghurt, which is a prime component in this milk-shake, has several health benefits. Yoghurt boosts the metabolic system and is helpful for digestion. It also helps in maintaining a healthy liver and good skin.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium and carbohydrate. This drink is, therefore, healthy for your bones. It is also a good energy provider and a glass everyday can provide stamina.
Lemon Meringue is, therefore, is very useful drink as apart from its brilliant taste, it also is a repertoire of nutrition.