How to make McDonald’s Vanilla Milkshake at Home – McDonald’s Vanilla Shake Recipe
Among the various mouth watering delicacies that McDonald”s offers, milk shakes are one of them. Those who have been to McDonald”s know that the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry shakes are the ones that are mostly in demand after the burgers and solid delicacies. But Vanilla Milkshake is comparatively more popular among youngsters. Usually, these drinks do not have any side effects as they are mostly made of natural ingredients (without the use of any artificial elements).
In the summer season, a glass of McDonald”s vanilla milkshake can instantly boost you up and for that purpose, the recipe has been shared below. This can now be tried at home too.
- Vanilla ice cream.
- Sugar syrup.
- Whipped cream.
- Vanilla extract.
Recipe (Making Process)
Making a glass of vanilla milkshake is a pretty simple procedure and takes very little time and effort. For making a glass of milkshake :
- firstly, add the milk, a few drops of vanilla extract, sugar syrup and two scoops of vanilla ice cream in the blender.
- Blend for five to seven minutes until a thick, creamy froth is produced.
- Pour this mixture in a glass and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on the top. The drink is ready for consumption.
You might wish to put ice cubes if you feel like, although, it is optional.
Apart from making the taste buds swell, a glass of McDonald”s vanilla milkshake has certain benefits as well. Some of them are shared below:
- People suffering from acidity and indigestion can consume this. Vanilla ice cream and milk provide instant relief from heat burn, acidity and other related problems. If you are having a lot of fried items then this can be kept as a beverage.
- Milk is a source of calcium and is beneficial for maintaining the health of bones and teeth. Also the carbohydrate content provides energy to the body and boosts the immune system.
- It is also a good source of fat and amino acids which are useful for maintaining healthy skin and hair. It is a glass full of nutrition.
A glass of McDonald”s milkshake is not just a refreshing beverage but also a source of nutrition. While burgers and fries are mostly junk and cause obesity, this drink has beneficiary qualities and can be consumed without risk.