How to make Pina colada Milkshake at Home – Pina colada Shake Recipe
Pina colada is a natural drink that is endowed with several health benefits and also an awesome taste to swell your taste buds. For people of all age groups, this remains a popular choice. Moreover, milkshake is one such drink that can be served at any occasion – party, gathering, family get together, or simply as a beverage. Many parents prefer giving milkshakes to young children as it is a rich source of nutrients.
Pina colada is a very popular milkshake all over the world which can be both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The recipe has been shared below for the perusal of all.
Ingredients Needed :
- Freshly sliced pineapples.
- Coconut milk.
- Pineapple coconut ice cream scoops.
- Rum (optional).
Recipe (Making Process) :
The estimated time required to prepare a glass of pina colada milkshake is 5 minutes. Firstly, one needs to put milk, the freshly sliced pineapples, coconut milk, and a teaspoon of honey in the blender and blend until it gets thick and a rich froth is produced. When it turns smooth you may or may not add rum to make it more delicious. Add a few ice cubes or add a scoop or two of pineapple coconut ice cream for the purpose of garnishing and enhancing the taste.
Pina colada is a very nutritious drink and there are several health benefits associated with it. Some of them are cited below:
- Pineapple is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Its citric acid content contains a lot of vitamin C which is beneficial for the body. moreover it is low in cholesterol and fat content and is a rich source of fibre too.
- Being a good source of vitamin C, pineapples are good for fighting viruses that are responsible for causing cough and cold.
- For the milk content, this drink is also a good source of calcium and manganese which are important for maintaining healthy bones. Children can, therefore, drink this shake without the risk of side effects.
- Coconut is useful for lowering cholesterol levels, boosting metabolism, fighting viruses and several others. It is also a good source of energy as it has fairly high calorie content.