Nutrigain Plus Powder – Review, Benefits & Side Effects
Nutrigain Plus is a product manufactured by Ayurwin pharma, an Indian origin company founded by Mr. Shivakumar PB. The company deals in health products made using the ancient ayurvedic formulation that addresses the common body disorders. All the products are tested, proven to be beneficial and being used by over millions of people around the world.
Nutrigain Plus – A natural Weight Gainer Formula
The top selling product from Ayurwin, Nutrigain plus is available in two forms : powder and capsules. It is basically an ayurvedic weight gainer formula that helps people who are comparatively weak and underweight to gain sufficient weight to get their body in shape.
Nutrigain plus works primarily on the appetite. Those who are unable to eat much due to less appetite are provided with a few natural herbs like pippali and marich that improves the appetite naturally. Therefore, eating more healthy foods satisfies the daily bodily requirements of vitamins and nutrition.
Nutrigain Plus Ingredients :
Following are the 7 main ingredients you would find mentioned on the box of Nutrigain.
Nutrigain Plus Health Benefits :
1) Naturally prepared Weight Gainer : Unlike many other weight gainers those contains artificially prepared formulation to increase weight, Nutrigain on the other side is completely natural and free from any artificial ingredient.
2) Increases Blood : Draksha and kharjura fulfills the iron requirement of the body which then leads to more blood production in the body. Better blood production removes the weakness from the body and you feel active all the time.
3) Improves appetite : Two major ingredients, Pippali and maricha plays a vital role in improving the metabolism of the body. It works by increasing the appetite first which makes you eat more food than normal. Then better absorption of foods at the right time helps you gain healthy weight.
4) Organic weight gaining ingredients : Ingredients like Ashwagandha, gokshura and musali are known as the natural herbs to gain weight. These improves the stamina, and provides sufficient amount of energy to the body to do daily tasks.
5) Reduces fat : Ashwagandha is also known as a natural fat burner that removes all the undesirable fat from the body and gives you a shaped body.
6) Improves digestion : If you were suffering previously from any digestion disorder, then Nutrigain plus will surely eliminates that problem. All these natural herbs betters your digestion and makes you feel more energetic.
Any Possible Side Effects :
Since, the formulation doesn’t contain any artificially prepared content which makes it a safe for any individual.
A) Avoid large dose : The product contains all contents in definite proportion which is followed by the limited daily usage. Increasing that daily usage may give you the following side effects :
- Stomach pain
- Less appetite (More usage than the required may affect your appetite negatively)
Hence, limit your daily intake of the Nutrigain plus powder or capsules as prescribed on the back side of box.
Age Criteria :
Anyone who is above 15 years is eligible to use this powder. Children below 15 years of age should avoid the use of nutrigain at all. The powder can be used by both Men & Women up to any age.
Dosage Procedure :
For caps : You have to take two capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
For Powder : Use the powder in the right amount as mentioned on the pack two times a day.
How To use :
Eat well before taking any dosage. Your morning breakfast and lunch should be heavy. No intake of capsules is prescribed with empty stomach at any time of the day. You may use either warm water or hot milk to swallow the capsule or drinking the powder.
Nutrigain Plus Powder or Nutrigain Plus Capsules – Which one to choose ?
You might face a dilemma while going for one of the particular version of Nutrigain plus. As, you already know that, the company sells two version of the same product; one in capsules form and the other is in powder form (granules). Since, the overall formulation of the product is almost same; you need not to worry about the form you are taking in.
Both the products contains exactly the same ingredients as you’ve read above. Its just to meet both the demands for different community of people.
Feel free to chose whichever you like, both are same.
Can we use both powder and capsules alongside ?
No, you really shouldn’t. Taking both as per prescribed quantity can cause the overdose and can bypass the daily limit of nutrigain supplement.
Any supplement taken in dosage more than prescribed can lead to serious side effects as mentioned above.
Buy Nutrigain at lowest price (Using the link below) :
Buy Nutrigain Capsules
Some user reviews from other websites :
Current Price in the market :
a) Nutrigain Plus Powder 500 gram : Rs.895.00
b) Nutrigain plus 60 Capsules : Rs. 490.00