Organic India Chyawanprash : Health Benefits, Review & Price
Organic India Chyawanprash is a certified product of ORGANIC INDIA Ltd., which offers herbal and ayurvedic products to the western world. This chyawanprash is available in the market in a jar weighing 8 ounces which contains around twenty fife servings.
Organic India Chyawanprash is prepared by using ethical wild crafting, fair labour practices and sustainable farming techniques. It is a certified organic product and is considered to be one of the most reliable sources of organic spices and herbs.
Organic ingredients are important for manufacturing an efficient health-promoting tonic or ‘rasayana’, as over-cooked and over-processed fruits and herbs do not provide the maximum benefits to the body. Organic India Chyawanprash is made from hundred percent natural and pure ingredients.
It is one of the few herbal sources which has received the following certifications :-
- It has received organic certification from :- Ecocert International, Skal International, EU, NSOP ( based in India ) and USDA.
- HACCP- ( by SGS )
- GMP, which stands for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Orthodox Union Kosher ( OU)- It has received a certificate of compliance from the followers and observers of kosher. ( by Jewish Congregations of the United States of America )
- ISO 9001:2000 ( SGS)
Organic India Chyawanprash is prepared from 46 pure and natural herbs and spices.
Some of the key ingredients are :-
- Amalaki ( amla or Indian gooseberry ),
- pippali or long pepper,
- tvak, patra, bilva,
- haritaki, guduchi,
- salaparni, patala,
- prsniparni, brhati, masaparni,
- gokshura, kantakari, jivaka, vidari ( rshabaka ),
- musta, sati,
- meda or satavari,
- kakanasika, vasa, agara, utpala,
- Bala sidda,
- kesara ( saffron ),
- chandana( white sandalwood),
- kakoli or ashwagandha,
- matsyandika ( jaggery or concentrated sugarcane juice),
- pure honey,
- cow’s ghee or clarified butter made from cow milk and tila taila or sesame oil.
It offers a wide array of health benefits and helps to maintain overall good health of the body.
Benefits of Organic India Chyawanprash
- It protects the body from common cold, cough and flu and strengthens the immunity system of the body. It also enhances the natural capability of the body to produce white blood cells and hemoglobin.
- It helps in the efficient functioning of the respiratory, circulatory and nervous system and keeps a person in good health. It is especially beneficial for the lungs as it maintains a balance in the moisture in the lungs and keeps the passages of the respiratory system clear.
- Organic India Chyawanprash is a health promoter, immunomodulator, adaptogenic and rejuvenator.
- It aids in the digestive process and regulates bowel movements. It also provides relief in the case of diarrhea and nausea.
- It reduces premenstrual syndrome, normalizes the menstrual cycle, and relieves pain in the chest and in the lower part of the abdomen.
- It improves sexual activity, increases the libido and helps to build sexual strength on the whole.
- It detoxifies the body by purifying the intestines, liver and blood. It invigorates the liver and purifies the blood, thereby eliminating toxins from the body without overburdening and straining the urinary system.
- It lowers the level of bad cholesterol and normalizes blood pressure.
- It is an anti-ageing tonic and promotes longevity.
- It keeps the skin and hair healthy and prevents wrinkles.
Does it causes any Side Effects ?
Organic India Chyawanprash may have adverse effects on people suffering from diabetes. No other side effects have yet been reported.
A 500 gm pack of Organic India Chyawanprash is available at around Rs. 495 in India.