Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste Review – Benefits, Side Effects
There is one toothpaste in Indian market that has grown remarkably in terms of sale like no one else. Yes, we are talking about Patanjali’s top selling product “Dant Kanti“. Patanjali Ayurved has specially prepared this product using all the vital herbs that not only fights teeth problems, but also keep your body fit and healthy.
Patanjali Dant Kanti is a herbal toothpaste specially prepared to fight all tooth problems. From strengthening gums to fighting all teeth related problems, Dant Kanti does it all in one go. It makes your teeth and gums healthy and provide them a long-lasting protection, even when you miss brushing for a few days.
Dant Kanti Ingredients –
The main content of the toothpaste are as below, they can also be called as herbal ingredients of the product.
|Ingredients||Compositon (Every 10 g)|
|Pudina (Spearmint)||10 mg|
|Laung (Clove)||10 mg|
|Haldi (Turmeric)||10 mg|
|Meswak or Pilu||10 mg|
|Majuphal (Manjakani)||5 mg|
The chemical base ingredients of the toothpaste are as below :
|Calcium Carbonate||in permissible quantity|
|Sodium Benzoate||in permissible quantity|
Medical Uses for teeth :
1) Babool – Babul, Babool or Acacia arabica, is one of the ancient herb that was used to treat all teeth aliments like bad smell, tooth decay, plaque formation and so many other oral problems. Babool is also very effective in treating mouth ulcers. Even babool leaves, babool gum and babool seeds have the similar antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent and haemostatic properties that makes you teeth long-lasting and healthy.
2) Neem – Neem comprises one of the solidest anti-bacterial properties as compared to any other tree (most commonly termed as herb). This can be tested by its very own leaves, just chew a few leaves and you will notice that the bad breath you were having just vanishes instantly. Neem not only fixes oral problems, but it also works effectively on many deadly diseases that are not easy to get rid of.
It is very useful in many oral problems like plaque, bad breath, germs, swollen gums, bleeding gums and other gum related problems.
3) Pudina (Spearmint) – Mint leaves posses both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. If you want to keep your tongue and teeth clean all day long, then Pudina is your deal. Pudina helps you fight tooth decay, bad breath, and prevents the formation of bacteria in your mouth that can lead to any sort of oral infections.
4) Laung (Clove) – If you are suffering from any type of toothaches, Laung can reduce it in minutes. Laung contains eugenol that is driving ingredient which exhibits oral care properties.
5) Pippali – Pippali works mainly for gums. It contains several alkaloids that helps you prevent bad breath, kills bacteria in gums, normalizes red gums, reduces the swelling and more.
6) Haldi (Turmeric) – Haldi mainly has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps you fight any kind of infection in your mouth and helps in keeping you teeth clean and shiny.
How to Use
- The Dant Kanti toothpaste is to be used a maximum of two times a day.
- Use it as the first thing in morning, before breakfast and in night, before you go to bed.
- Make sure your brush is very soft in use for teeth, otherwise hard brush can lead to more gum problems.
1) Minimum Age to Use : The minimum age required to use this product is 7 years. All kids below 7 years are strictly prohibited to use Dant Kanti toothpaste.
2) Two use per day : You not prescribed to cross the daily use of two times of the toothpaste in any case. Any more use on daily basis can give you side effects.
Dant Kanti Benefits –
1) White and shiny teeth : We all desires healthy looking white teeth that remains like it all the time. The very useful ingredients that helps to keep your teeth white and shiny are haldi, pippali, babool and meswak. Dant Kanti contains all of these in the right quantity and therefore, keeps your teeth white.
2) Fights Pyorrhea : Pyorrhea is basically a infectious gum diseases in which the gum starts decomposing. As the infection worsens the gum starts bleeding, the bone structure that holds the teeth starts to erode.
Dant Kanti contains powerful ingredients like Neem, and Haldi those are known to be the strongest anti-bacterial agents that helps you fight Pyorrhea and fastens the recovery of your infectious gum in case of serious infection.
3) Fights Bad breath : Bad breath is primarily linked with unfit oral conditions. Presence of too much bacteria in your mouth leads to bad smell and this smell also disturbs the people around you. Dant Kanti ingredients like Pudina and laung kills effectively all those bacteria that are responsible for your bad breath.
4) Teeth Sensitivity : Sensitivity refers to the instant pain-like feeling in your teeth whenever they are exposed to severe hot or extremely cold substance that you eat or drink. It happens due to the thickening of Enamel, a protective layer of your teeth. Dant Kanti helps you build a strong and healthy layer of enamel that helps your teeth to become insensitive to anything cold or hot.
5) Bleeding, Red or Swallowed Gums : Unhealthy gums can be really bad. Gums can be affected due to a variety of infections like Gingivitis, or Pyorrhea. The anti-inflammatory properties of the toothpaste reduces the pain that swallowed gum imposes and regular use of the toothpaste keeps your gums healthy and free from any kind of infection.
Dant Kanti Side Effects –
Dant Kanti is not very far away from side effects when compared to other toothpastes. Here are a common side effects of using Danti Kanta that you can have :
1) More prone to deadly disease like Stomach ulcers, cancer : The reason being is that it contains fluorides. Though in right quantity but it is still viable enough to cause damage to your system.
Why Fluorides are added to toothpastes ?
Fluorides exhibits anti-decay properties. Fluorides helps to make the enamel more protective and resistive from any kind of bacteria or infection that keep forming in the mouth. With regular use fluorides are absorbed by the teeth thus gives an end to the tooth decay problem.
How Fluorides can affect you ?
Fluorides when taken in permissible quantity is not found to be causing any kind of effect on human body. But when for any reason, it surpasses the body’s limit to dissolve this toxic it can lead to anything from stomach ulcers, dental fluorosis to cancer. Therefore, it is very important for you to understand the intake limit of fluorides and its affect on the body.
2) Using more number of times : You are expected to use the toothpaste a maximum of two times a day. If you cross this limit, than also you are exposing yourself with more fluorides your body can detoxify.